Friday 4 December 2009

A Week In the Life - Friday

Woke at 6.20am anxious about the missing USB and thinking through where I would look for it. Decided just to get up and go look for it. Arrived at work at 7.40am and looked everywhere logical with no joy. My manager arrived at 8.20am and together we tore the place apart looking in ridiculous places and eventually found the USB in a very odd place. I'm feeling a bit worried about poltergeists but nonetheless am so relieved that we found the thing! We've agreed that USBs aren't the way forward and I've backed up everything on it.

Left work at 8.50am (I'm on annual leave today) and confused a lot of students who saw me leaving as they were walking in!

Now time to finalise and post this week's blogs and get ready to go to Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment