Friday 12 February 2010

Half term starts in 30 minutes

And I can't wait to get stuck in to a few days solid catalogue cleaning up! And I can listen to ska and drink tea while I'm doing it as the students won't be in. Lately whenever I try to work on it something else comes up and becomes a priority.
This week I went on a UC&R group visit to the Freemason's Museum and Library which was very interesting, and I went to a CILIP Chartership and Beyond event. The Chartership event was great, it has reassured me that I am ready to charter and that I will have enough experience. The following day I contacted my first potential mentor from the database who recommended I try someone else as her roster is full, so fingers crossed.
Right, I'd better start getting these students out and leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment